Important information regarding weather conditions

Dear Parents and Carers, We will continue to monitor the weather situation during this evening and the school site will be risk assessed first thing in the mornings as it normally is. A decision will be taken regarding the safe operation of the school site following the risk assessment. This will be made by 8am tomorrow morning.UNLESS YOU HEAR OTHERWISE SCHOOL WILL BE OPEN TOMORROW


5 7 8 9 8 Visitors